Title : Turkish Fish Kebab
link : Turkish Fish Kebab
Turkish Fish KebabYummy Turkish Fish Kebab dish. When most people think of kebabs, the image of beef or lamb and vegetables on a skewer come to mind. Fish, however, makes an excellent addition to any skewer. This recipe features an excellent fish marinade that really brings out the flavor of the fish, while still maintaing the "grilled" flavor. You should always remember the turkish Cuisine with plenty of delicious and tasty recipes.
- Haddock or Salmon steak, cut in 16 piece chunks
- 1 white onion, divided into 8-10 pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut in medium sized chunks
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut in medium sized chunks
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 50 ml vinegar
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Arrange the fish, red pepper, green pepper, onion and tomatoes in order on the skewers. Make 2 skewers for 1 serving. Whisk marinade ingredients in a large shallow plate. Place the skewers in it and allow them to marinate for 1 hour in the fridge and make sure to turn the skewers over from time to time. Let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat your barbecue or oven (grill). Place the skewers on the rack. Make sure to turn the skewers frequently so that all sides of the fish are cooked equally for a total of 10 minutes. Every time you turn the skewers, brush the fish and vegetables with marinade.
- Place them on a plate and sprinkle some oregano all over. Serve Fish Kebab with lemon wedges, black olives and pide (pita) slices.
Tip: If you're using wooden skewers, soak in water for about 1/2 hour to prevent them from burning.
Thus the Article of Turkish Fish Kebab
You are now reading Turkish Fish Kebab article.with link address https://www.maxinerestaurant.com/2018/06/turkish-fish-kebab.html