Title : Saudi Kabsa - How to Make Saudi Kabsa
link : Saudi Kabsa - How to Make Saudi Kabsa
Saudi Kabsa - How to Make Saudi Kabsa
The home of Arabic Food recipes invites you to try tasty Saudi Kabsa. Enjoy cooking delicious Arabic food and learn how to make wonderful dish of Saudi Kabsa.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 1 hour, 30 minutes
Ingredients (Serves 7 persons)
5 cups water or 1250 ml
1 kg lamb, or beef meat, cut into cubes.
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 medium onions or 300 g, cut into thin slices
2 medium tomatoes or 300 g, peeled and chopped
1 green chili pepper
2 teaspoons ground cumin
4 whole cardamom pods
¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cinnamon stick
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
2½ cups basmati rice or 500 g
- Place water and meat cubes in a large pot, bring to boil and skim froth as it appears. Cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
- In a medium size pot, heat vegetable oil and cook onions over medium heat for 5-6 minutes. Add tomatoes, chili pepper, cumin powder, cardamom powder, black pepper, cinnamon stick, tomato paste, MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon cubes and cook with constant stirring for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cooked meat with the stock to the pot, the stock should be around 3 cups or 750ml. Add more water if needed.
- Cover with the rice, bring to boil and cook covered over low heat for 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Turn the dish over a large serving dish and garnish with fried peeled almonds, raisins and pine seeds.
Fats : 30.00 g
Protein : 32.00 g
Carbohydrate : 65.00 g
Energy : 668.00 Kcal
Save and share Saudi Kabsa recipe
Thus the Article of Saudi Kabsa - How to Make Saudi Kabsa
You are now reading Saudi Kabsa - How to Make Saudi Kabsa article.with link address https://www.maxinerestaurant.com/2018/06/saudi-kabsa-how-to-make-saudi-kabsa.html