Title : Steamed Dough Patties – Almento
link : Steamed Dough Patties – Almento
Steamed Dough Patties – Almento
|Arabian Steamed Dough Patties - Alamento|
- 1 cup Water or 250 ml.
- 1 Egg.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon Salt.
- 2 cubes MAGGI Chicken Stock, mixed with 3 tablespoons water.
- 2 medium Onions or 300 g, finely chopped.
- 3 cups Plain flour or 420 g.
- 750 g minced lamb
- In a giant bowl, mix flour, salt and egg. bit by bit add water and blend the ingredients till they type a well combined dough. Add a lot of water if necessary.
- Divide the dough into little equal size parts. type every portion into balls. cowl and put aside to rest for one hour.
- Combine the minced meat with onions and black pepper.
- Roll out every ball, stuff it with a teaspoon of the meat mixture then fold to surround. Repeat with the remainder of balls.
- Grease a steaming pot used for the “Almento” with drawn butter. Place the stuffed dough patties on the basket of the steaming pot.
- Fill 1/2 the steaming pot’s bottom section with plight and add very little salt. cowl and seal the pot tightly. Place the pot over medium heat for fifty minutes or till the patties are cooked.
- Arrange the “Almento” patties on a dish and serve hot.
Thus the Article of Steamed Dough Patties – Almento
You are now reading Steamed Dough Patties – Almento article.with link address https://www.maxinerestaurant.com/2018/04/steamed-dough-patties-almento.html