Title : Shish Tawook
link : Shish Tawook
- 2 lb chicken breast, cut into 1-1 ½ inch pieces.
- 1 lemon juiced (roughly ¼ c)
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ c plain yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 2 Tb olive oil
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 6-7 wooden skewers, soaked in water (for the skewers)
- In a small bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together.
- Place the cubed chicken into a flat, sealable container and pour the marinade over the chicken. Mix the chicken with the marinade to be sure all the pieces are well-coated.
- Cover the container and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, up to overnight.
- Preheat your grill to a medium heat, roughly 350F. (You should be able to hold your hand about 3 inches from the cooking grate for 6-7 seconds.)
- Thread the chicken pieces onto the soaked skewers, pressing the pieces up against each other.
- Grill the chicken skewers for 8-10 minutes a side, until the chicken is firm and golden.
- Serve it with sliced tomatoes or fried potatos and grilled vegetables.
Thus the Article of Shish Tawook
You are now reading Shish Tawook article.with link address https://www.maxinerestaurant.com/2018/04/shish-tawook.html