Title : Lamb koftas with tahini sauce recipe
link : Lamb koftas with tahini sauce recipe
Lamb koftas with tahini sauce recipe
15 mins prep
15 mins cook
Lamb koftas with tahini sauce, lamb recipe, brought to you by Madison
250 glamb mince
1/2 onion, grated
1/4 cup(35g) pine nuts, roughly chopped
1 egg yolk
1 tbspchopped coriander
1 tspground cumin
1 tspground coriander
1/2 tspcayenne pepper
lemon wedges, to serve
pita bread, to serve
1 cupgreek yoghurt
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 tbsplemon juice
1 tspsea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Using wet hands. mould sausage-shaped rissoles around each skewer.
3. Place on a baking tray, drizzle with a little olive oil and bake for 12-15 minutes. Alternatively, cook koftas on the flat section of a barbeque, turning to cook evenly.
4. Make the Tahini sauce using method below.
5. Serve the lamb koftas with the sauce on the side, lemon wedges and pita bread.
Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
Thus the Article of Lamb koftas with tahini sauce recipe
You are now reading Lamb koftas with tahini sauce recipe article.with link address https://www.maxinerestaurant.com/2018/04/lamb-koftas-with-tahini-sauce-recipe.html