Title : KOFTA KEBAB - Middle Eastern Cuisine You Must Get!
link : KOFTA KEBAB - Middle Eastern Cuisine You Must Get!
KOFTA KEBAB - Middle Eastern Cuisine You Must Get!
- 1 pound ground lamb.
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice.
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger.
- 28 bamboo skewers.
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley.
- 3 tablespoons grated onion.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Soak 10 wooden skewers in water for about 1 hour; remove from the water when you are ready to begin. Lightly oil the grates of a gas grill and preheat it to medium high for about 20 minutes.
- In a food processor, chop the onion, garlic, and parsley.
- Add the beef, lamb, bread (be sure to squeeze out the water completely), and the spices. Run the processor until all is well combined forming a pasty meat mixture.
- Remove the meat mixture from the food processor and place in a large bowl. Take a fistful portion of the meat mixture and mold it on a wooden skewer. Repeat the process until you have run out of meat. For best results, make sure each kofta kebab is about 1 inch in thickness.
- Lay the skewered kofta kebabs on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place the kofta kebabs on the lightly oiled, heated gas grill. Grill on medium-high heat for 4 minutes on one side, turn over and grill for another 3-4 minutes.
Thus the Article of KOFTA KEBAB - Middle Eastern Cuisine You Must Get!
You are now reading KOFTA KEBAB - Middle Eastern Cuisine You Must Get! article.with link address https://www.maxinerestaurant.com/2018/04/kofta-kebab-middle-eastern-cuisine-you.html