Title : Turkish Carrot Delight with Semolina Recipe
link : Turkish Carrot Delight with Semolina Recipe
Turkish Carrot Delight with Semolina Recipe
Make this easy to make, healthy and delicious Turkish carrot delight recipe and also known to be an aphrodisiac.
5 big carrots,
1 cup of granulated sugar,
2 tablespoons of semolina,
A half packet of biscuits,
A palm of crushed walnut or hazelnut,
A teaspoon of cinnamon,
A tablespoon of butter.
Process of Turkish Carrot Delight with Semolina Recipe
1. At first, wash the carrots and peel them then grate and put the grated carrots in a pot.
2. Add the sugar and cook until it gets juicy.
3. Add the semolina, cinnamon and the butter and mix.
4. Cook by stirring frequently until the carrots get tender and absorb the juice.
5. When it absorbs the juice, remove it from the stove and leave it to cool.
6. After it gets cool enough, add the crushed walnut.
7. Add the crumbled biscuits and knead.
8. Take pieces from the mixture and roll them in your palm and dip them in the grated coconut.
9. And place them in silicone molds by pressing on them.
10. And leave them in the refrigerator.
11. Then remove the delights from the molds by turning them on a serving plate and decorate how you like and serve.
This Turkish carrot delight recipe is for almost 12 delights.
- While rolling the mixture, you can make your hands wet.
- The number of the delights can change according to the size of the molds.
From Recipes Making
Thus the Article of Turkish Carrot Delight with Semolina Recipe
You are now reading Turkish Carrot Delight with Semolina Recipe article.with link address https://www.maxinerestaurant.com/2018/03/turkish-carrot-delight-with-semolina.html