Title : Stuffed Italian Chicken
link : Stuffed Italian Chicken
Stuffed Italian Chicken
|Stuffed Italian Chicken|
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped.
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce.
- 1 egg, well beaten.
- 1 teaspoon dried basil.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs.
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend, or to taste (optional).
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C).
- Combine 1 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend, oregano, basil, garlic and oregano in a bowl. Combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Cut one side of each chicken breast through the middle horizontally to within one-half inch of the other side. Open the two sides and spread them out like an open book. Lightly pound chicken to flatten.
- Fill each chicken breast with Italian cheese blend mixture and close like a book over the filling. Coat the outside of each chicken breast with egg, press bread crumb mixture over egg layer to coat each chicken breast. Arrange chicken breasts in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated stove until the point that chicken is never again pink in the middle and the juices run clear, around 45 minutes. A moment read thermometer embedded into the inside should read no less than 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Pour spaghetti sauce over cooked chicken; top with 1/4 container Italian cheddar mix.
- Prepare until the point that sauce is percolating and cheddar is softened, around 5 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving :
- 470 calories
- 22.7 g fat
- 21.5 g carbohydrates
- 43.5 g protein
- 154 mg cholesterol
- 1008 mg sodium
Thus the Article of Stuffed Italian Chicken
You are now reading Stuffed Italian Chicken article.with link address https://www.maxinerestaurant.com/2018/03/stuffed-italian-chicken.html