Title : Mushroom Soup
link : Mushroom Soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounces) package fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix the mushrooms, 1 minced clove garlic, rosemary, and salt together in a bowl. Drizzle the olive oil over the mushroom mixture, and toss to coat evenly; transfer to a baking sheet.
- Roast the mushrooms in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir the onions, 2 minced cloves garlic, and the thyme into the melted butter; cook and stir until the onions are completely soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Combine the mushroom mixture and the onion mixture in the bowl of a blender or food processor with about half of the heavy cream; blend on low until combined yet slightly chunky. Return the blended mixture to the stockpot.
- Stir the remaining heavy cream, the chicken broth, milk, and black pepper through the blended mixture; bring the resulting soup to a simmer, and cook until the flavors are thoroughly combined, at least 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts :
303 calories; 28 g fat; 10.6 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 651 mg sodium.
Thus the Article of Mushroom Soup
You are now reading Mushroom Soup article.with link address https://www.maxinerestaurant.com/2018/03/mushroom-soup.html