Title : LASAGNA
link : LASAGNA
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans canned tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook sausage, garlic, onion, ground beef, in over medium heat until turn browned in the dutch oven. Stir in crushed tomato sauce, tomato paste, tomatoes, and water. Pour in with sugar, fennel seeds, basil Italian seasoning, 2 tablespoons parsley, pepper, and 1 tablespoon salt. Covered, for about 1.5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Get a huge pot of softly salted water to a bubble. Cook lasagna noodles in bubbling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Deplete noodles, and wash with cool water. In a blending dish, join ricotta cheddar with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Preheat stove to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- To gather, spread 1/2 measures of meat sauce in the base of a 9x13 inch preparing dish. Mastermind 6 noodles the long way finished meat sauce. Spread with one portion of the ricotta cheddar blend. Top with 33% of mozzarella cheddar cuts. Spoon 1/2 glasses meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 container Parmesan cheddar. Rehash layers, and best with outstanding mozzarella and Parmesan cheddar. Cover with thwart: to avert staying, either shower thwart with a cooking splash, or ensure the thwart does not touch the cheddar.
- Prepare in the preheated broiler for 25 minutes. Evacuate thwart, and heat an extra 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts :
Per Serving: 448 calories; 21.3 g fat; 36.5 g carbohydrates; 29.7 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 1788 mg sodium.
Thus the Article of LASAGNA
You are now reading LASAGNA article.with link address https://www.maxinerestaurant.com/2018/03/lasagna.html