Title : Flavored Hummus Recipe
link : Flavored Hummus Recipe
Flavored Hummus Recipe
|Photo: Flavored Hummus Recipe (Chef Osama)|
The Arabic Food Recipes Kitchen (The home of Delicious Arabic Food) invites you to try Flavored Hummus Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic cuisine and learn how to make Flavored Hummus.
1 1/2 cup chickpeas, canned
1/2 cup sesame paste
1/4 cup warm water
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and white pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
3 tablespoon basil, olive oil paste
1 medium boiled beet, peeled, mashed with olive oil and lemon juice
3 tablespoon sweet red pepper paste
- Rinse chickpeas under running water, drain.
- Whisk sesame paste with water in a bowl until combined.
- Peel chickpeas and place in a food processor.
- Add sesame mixture, lemon juice, oil and season with salt, white pepper and cumin.
- Process until soft puree is achieved.
- Divide mixture into three different bowls.
- Combine each flavor among the bowls, stir well.
- Serve flavored hummus with toasted bread.
Source: Chef Osama
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Fatteh with hummus recipe
Hummus With Crispy Chorizo Recipe
Vegetable Hummus Recipe
Homemade Hummus Recipe
Lamb, tabouli and hummus wrap recipe
Hummus without Tahini
Save and share Flavored Hummus Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.
Thus the Article of Flavored Hummus Recipe
You are now reading Flavored Hummus Recipe article.with link address https://www.maxinerestaurant.com/2018/01/flavored-hummus-recipe.html